Model AT-23 Aircraft Distance Measuring Equipment (DME) System Trainer is designed to provide hands-on training on a real and operational equipment approved for aircraft installation. The equipment is mounted on a mobile workstation containing aircraft DME unit with built-in indicator, and DME antenna, and a test set. The trainer includes aircraft quality electrical shielded wiring, cables, connectors, and harness assemblies and DME antenna with coaxial cable connections. The trainer includes a test panel console for bench testing of DME equipment.
Using Model AT-23, Avionics Instructors can effectively teach students on installing, removing, and testing a DME unit. Students also develop proper understanding and the necessary skills to troubleshoot the DME.
- Durable, steel frame, Vertical standing panel with sturdy casters
- Accessories storage drawers & cabinet
- Avionics panel complete with Honeywell DME with built-in Indicator for distance, speed, and time
- Built-in DC Power Supply
- Simulation of Distance, and Speed
A 200 channel parallel frequency control head is built into the panel providing 2 of 5 and slip codes. This simulates a remote control head for DME.
Our Models AT-20, AT-21, AT-22, and AT-23 can be interconnected for enhanced training features covering the integration of various avionics equipment in aircraft cockpit.
DME Trainer Specifications:
Deliverables include the following items:
- Panel-mounted DME KN 64
- DME antenna
- Power supply 28V, 10A Test Set for Transponder and DME
- Test harness assembly
- Test Set coax cables
- Test Antenna
- DME Fault Simulation Panel
- DME Bench Test panel with current meter, volt meter,and fused input power
- Computer-based Training (CBT)
- CBT Admin Module with Database Connectivity
Computer Based Training:
Model AT-23 is supplied with CBT covering the relevant topics, at no additional cost.